Tuesday, February 18, 2014

quality speaker system ?




christophe


i have a friend who is like my best friend and its his 18th birthday soon so i want to get him something to remember so i am thinking of a rly good stereo something around the £100-£150 ($170-$260) mark and we both like our stereos to have big bass something to shake the room but still have reasonable mid and high points i have a jbl creature 2 speaker system and i love it now i want something better to give to him to be a great friend can any of you give any suggestions as to a quality sound system prefirabley not a surround sound tv system something soley for music and must have an mp3 input as well as computer input

thanks



Answer
Hm, well there is many different systems you can get that sounds good, but if you want inputs like that I think that you are leaning more toward a Mini HI FI system, not power amplifier and some big speakers. Go to a huge electronics store and look at the stereo systems, they'll have something in that price range. I live in america, so I don't what stores you guys have lol thats all I know.

best Iphone 4 speaker system?




dancingbug


whats a good speaker for the iphone 4 that i can put in my room thanks! :)


Answer
I own two speaker systems for my phone and my I really like the ihome speaker and alarm clock.
It's a really good quality speaker, especially since it's quite inexpensive for it's good quality.
a link to it bellow:
http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP9BR/

but if your willing to spend afew big bucks for a speaker system, I would recommend checking out the Bose SoundDock. You can never go wrong with Bose. Alot of their stuff is a bit pricey but if your up to spending the money, I would DEFFINITLEY recommend it. The quality on a scale of 1-10 would be 11.

link bellow:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/bose-sounddock-portable-digital-music-speaker-system-for-ipod/241869000001000?src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=201015515

but like I said both of these speakers are very good quality speakers, and I really enjoy them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: quality speaker system ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment