Tuesday, February 18, 2014

how to get wireless speaker system?




Luc


Hey guys im looking for some wireless surround sound system for under £300 ( ~$500 ) i dont know anything about this kind of stuff could you guys link me and good system on amazon or anything?

i preferably want something like:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HT-TZ315R-Bluetooth-Cinema-System/dp/B0016J2YXK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1248355781&sr=8-9

but i dont know if this is wireless and if it includes everything i need
preferably just the sound system as i have an xbox and PS3 so i have evetrything i need to watch Blu ray
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/281/363/-/9556370/Samsung-HT-TZ225-Home-Theatre-System/Product.html?searchtype=genre

does this include wireless ?



Answer
Another option is to just buy normal wired speakers, and then get a wireless transmitter for them.

I have one such transmitter for my rear speakers from Rocketfish which is only sold in stores here, but I'm sure other similar products exist.

The way this works is there's a transmitter you connect to your stereo's rear speaker ports, and then there's the wireless receiver you connect to speakers to. Both the transmitter and receiver need to be plugged in, or they can just use batteries. The transmitter can even plug into your receiver so when it powers on, the transmitter does too, and establishes a connection with the rear speakers.

It was about $100, and works with any speaker that uses a standard red/black wire connection. Very easy to set up, and it works pretty well.

How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?




Jennie P


How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?
So I've got a desktop PC with wireless internet. I want to get speakers in my lounge/diner and in my bedroom that will play the music from my PC e.g. itunes/spotify.
Is it possible? Is it complicated?



Answer
You can buy wireless speakers which have a transmitter which plugs into e pc audio socket and receivers in the speakers.

Or you could buy a video sender, and ignore the picture part of it, plug the audio into the pc and plug some speakers Into the receiver end.

Or you could use Bluetooth, depending how far away the receiver needs to be (usually 10m or 30ft maximum). You can buy bluetooth speakers or an adapter (Belkin do one) that you can plug existing speakers into, If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth you can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter very cheaply.

On the other hand, all these are a bit expensive and diddly. It ought be easier to buy an iPod or other mp3 player and plug it into speakers in each room whe you need them.

I'm not sure that you'll be able to play to several sets of speakers at once whatever you do. Certainly not using Bluetooth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to get wireless speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment