Thursday, November 28, 2013

What iPod docking speaker systems are compatible with the iPhone?

speaker system iphone
 on Pioneer XW-NAS3 and XW-NAS5 iPhone Speakers | iTech News Net
speaker system iphone image



Millis Ann


I have heard that the iHome is a good speaker system, but no one can tell me for sure if the iphone works on any of the existing systems and which one is best.


Answer
ihome 2 go IHM3B
http://www.ihomeaudio.com/products.asp?product_id=10175&dept_id=1007

If i plug my iPhone into a speaker system would the alarm sound?




mikegon18


If i plug my (8gb) iPhone into a (made for ipod) speaker system, and i have an alarm set, would it sound through the speakers? or the iphone itself?


Answer
it would go to the speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What iPod docking speaker systems are compatible with the iPhone?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment