Saturday, November 30, 2013

Is the Alienware Aurora good?

logitech speaker system z320 best buy
 on Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Speaker for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch ...
logitech speaker system z320 best buy image



Abbie


I am buying an Alienware Aurora for £2,089.97 with all the extras. I am not a really heavy gamer, I just need to know will it do the basics like going on the internet, doing homework and if not I have a laptop already. Also, is it worth it? :) Thanks.



Congratulations! Your system is ready to be built.
Included in your system:
CHASSIS COLOURAlienware Aurora Matte Black 875W Chassisedit
PROCESSORIntel® Core⢠i7-3820 (Four Core, 10MB Cache 3.60GHz)edit
OPERATING SYSTEMEnglish Windows® 7 Professional (64 BIT)edit
GRAPHICS CARD4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 690edit
MEMORY16384MB (4x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Quad Channeledit
HARD DRIVE1TB SATA 6Gb/s (7200RPM) 32MB Cacheedit
OPTICAL DRIVEDVD+/-RW (Read/Write) 24xedit
SOUND CARDSound Blaster® Recon3D Sound Cardedit
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 EDR USB Combo Adapter - EURedit
MEDIA READERAlienware 19-in-1 Media card readeredit
SECURITY SOFTWARENo Security/Anti-Virus Protectionedit
SERVICES AND SUPPORT1 yr Next Day In-Home Hardware Supportedit
Accessories
AVATARAlienware 3Dedit
OS CUSTOMIZATIONAlien Schematic (Widescreen)edit
ALIENFX COLOURPlasma Purpleedit
MONITORDisplay Not Includededit
MOUSEAlienware Optical Mouseedit
KEYBOARDAlienware Multimedia Keyboard - UK/Irish (QWERTY)edit
PREMIUM SPEAKERSLogitech® Z320 2.0 Speakers - 10W Totaledit
HD WEBCAMS AND HEADSETSLogitech® HD Webcam C525edit
PRE-INSTALLED SOFTWARESteam® Factory Installed and Steam Extra Contentedit
Also included with your system
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTIONNo Accidental Damage Protection
CablesUK 250V Power Cord
Shipping DocumentsEnglish Documentation
Gedis Bundle ReferenceD11AMW02
Standard Warranty1 year Next Business Day Hardware Support included with your PC
Order InformationAlienware Aurora Order
Dell System Media KitAlienware Aurora Resource DVD
Dell Backup & RecoveryDell Backup and Recovery Not Included
I don't want it for just basics since I play games like minecraft, saints row, spore and I am planning on buying more. Also, I would not like to build one since I have no experience in that and I am 14. Thanks. Also, I am going to get Windows 7 and such.
I know what I want in a pc but not how to build one.



Answer
its good if you like paying for a machine that is over priced and is likely to have major hardware problems .

I can build a gaming Rig top of the range for £1500 and that would be a desktop tower.
You want a computer that can just do the basics.Don't fall into the trap of paying for something that is over priced and is of no use to you .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the Alienware Aurora good?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment