Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Is it Ok to join the output of guitar effect to normal speaker system?

best speaker system computer
 on Multimedia Speakers-Best, 5.1 PC, Wireless Music System.
best speaker system computer image



Nyein Z


I bought an electric guitar and guitar effect.
I already have an old guitar amp which is not good now.
I am thinking to join the output of guitar effect to normal speaker system for live show or to computer for recording instead of guitar amp.
I am just worried if it will harm my speaker system or computer.



Answer
Nyein Z,

It won't harm either the speaker system or the computer as long as the output is not from a guitar amp. The speaker out from an amp can blow up lots of stuff. Don't do that.

Plugging into a 'speaker system' like a stereo from the effects box should be fine, and same into the computer. Turn everything DOWN before you start. It shouldn't hurt anything.

Then the only challenge is making it sound good. Try stuff and I bet you'll find a good sound.

Good Luck,
John

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?




Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it Ok to join the output of guitar effect to normal speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment