Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's the best speaker system for a bedroom?

best speaker system for house
 on Wireless Home Theater Speakers  The Sound Devices Of The Future ...
best speaker system for house image



Mitty


I am looking to purchase a speaker system for my boyfriends bedroom. The one he has now was 2 speakers and a subwoofer and sounded great and was loud enough to fill the entire house. Sadly he blew the speakers out. I want something similar not like a 5 speaker surround sound deal and around a $200 budget. Primary use is music. Something he can keep on the desk and move around.


Answer
I heard a story from one of my family members that my uncle is notorious for blowing out speakers, but he never blew a JBL speaker.
- Some good receiver speaker brands are polk audio, energy, monoprice, klipsch, M&K, JBL.ect
- Some good receiver brands are onkyo, denon, pioneer, yamaha, sony.

Also I am not sure if your looking for computers speakers that plug into the colored outputs on the back of a computer.
- Some good computer speaker brands are logitech, creative inspire, cyber acoustics (ca), altec lansing.ect

- At crutchfield (never shoped at this site tho) the 5.1 energy take classic is on sale for $200!, it's originally $300-500.
- If not you can go to the speaker brand sites and look at individual speakers and then look at sites/stores that sell them.

Can i put a normal home speaker system in my trunk and connect the radio wires to the corresponding prongs?




James Veac


Can i put a normal home speaker system in my trunk and connect the radio wires to the corresponding prongs?
I tried it and the speakers didnt turn on what do i have to do?



Answer
Yes I've seen this done its hilarious but they work .... they arnt meant for cars and don't sound well in them but I once had a friend put 2 oldschool cerwin vega 15s for a house in his pathfinder and that shit was loud .... id never do it but its possible




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best speaker system for a bedroom?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment