Saturday, November 30, 2013

Is there any way I can hook up a computer speaker system to my car?

speaker system in car
 on Tips for Wiring the Speakers of Your Cars Audio System
speaker system in car image



pcho79


My brother has a z5300 Logitech speaker system w/ a pretty good bass. I was wondering if there was any way that I could hook that up to my car.


Answer
Of course you can, it is not going to sound that good though, like a subwoofer with an amplifier powering it would. Just attach the speaker wire to the speaker input, then play the music. I highly recommend using normal car speakers though.

Would my car support this amp and speaker system?




cheyne rob


I have just acquired a 97 Plymouth neon. NOT DOGDE. I have a 500watt speaker system to add to my cars existing standard system. Would I need a new battery/alternator to support a 2200watt amp for these speakers? Should I try finding a smaller amp? Any help would be awesome.


Answer
Your car will handle it fine the way it is. There may be a little light dimming if the amp does what is says it does but more than likley it doesn't. Most amps don't. So your good the way you are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way I can hook up a computer speaker system to my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment