Friday, November 29, 2013

how can i transmit music wirelessly from my laptop to 5.1 speakers ?

speaker system 5.1 channel
 on Logitech X-530 6-Piece 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Speaker Logitech ...
speaker system 5.1 channel image



les cluele


I am trying to stream music from my laptop wirelessly to 5.1 channel surround speakers with subwoofer. The speaker system has three RCA input connectors for right, center and left channel connectors. Is there a wifi audio player out there that has three RCA connectors for audio? All the wifi media players I could find have optical, s/pdif or coax audio out.


Answer
The best you an do is to find something with 2 rcas - L and R. Slim Devices (now owned by Logitech) has a number of music streaming devices.

What speaker system should I get for an 8 channel sound card?




ericcoz


The motherboard I am purchasing has integrated sound that supports 8 channels (Realtek ALC850). The problem is that I cannot find a computer speaker system that supports 8 channel sound cards. I do not want a huge sound system, just one of those boxed computer kits. Please provide any SPECIFIC suggestions for an speaker system that supports 8 channel sound.


Answer
the sound card supports 8 channels but that doesn't mean that you have to use all 8. if you don't want a huge sound system then just get a 5.1 surround sound system that is in your budget...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i transmit music wirelessly from my laptop to 5.1 speakers ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment