Sunday, July 7, 2013

What kind of speaker system should I get for our school lounge?

best speaker system value
 on ASDA Direct - iLive AS83701iH Speaker system with dock for iPhone ...
best speaker system value image



Coel


I have a problem, at school we have a lounge (a place to hang out for the students) that needs a new speaker system. It should have very good quality and possibly surround sound. Can anyone possibly recommend any with a price from 400-550 â¬/$(dollar has almost same value)


Answer
Coel - Just buy a simple shelf stereo system:

http://www.continentalrto.com/files/MHCEC909IP.gif

Does a built in home theater system add much resale value to condo or home?




William S


I want to install a 7.1 channel speaker system in my condo. This would include 7 speakers mounted in the ceiling and a flat screen tv mounted on the wall. I want to know if this will increase the resale value of my condo very much in the midwest. Will the resale value increase the same or more than the amount I put into the system?


Answer
In this dismal market, I would have to agree with lahn. It may not help much at appraisal time, but when there's 5 houses on your block for sale, and you have a nice theater, you have a leg up on the others. You might get a higher offer, you might be more likely to sell.

We completed a home automation system for a client that wanted to sell last spring. There were 12 homes for sale in their neighborhood the day they put theirs on the market. Two days later they had a decent offer and 3 days after that, they opened escrow. All the houses were nice, several had pools, only one was automated.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of speaker system should I get for our school lounge?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment