Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How can I stream System Audio from my mac?

best value computer speaker system
 on This Week Only 25/05/2011 HUGE Price Drops!! - Overclockers UK Forums
best value computer speaker system image



Blacky


I'm trying to stream movies and games and such, but I can't figure out how to stream the system audio from the Mac.
Any programs or anything I can use?

Also, I usually stream on Livestream.



Answer
If you talking about recording just what is coming out of your speakers, you can do that by downloading this application called soundflower. This allows you to set the computer to, hear itself. Just make sure you set the audio input and output to the same value. This way you just use any audio recording software and record sound that way.

http://cycling74.com/products/soundflower/

What should I consider when buying speakers for PC?




vgershenzo


I am looking for speakers for my PC, what specs should I look for in order to get value for my buck. In addition, which make is considered to be good?


Answer
It will all depend on what your tastes are, your budget, and your use. Do you do a lot of on line gaming, listen to music, watch movies? I would choose a 7.1 system, because I watch a lot of movies. For gaming, I would go with a 5.1 system. There are several good brands. Just remember, you usually get what you pay for. Check out this link to help you narrow down your search. http://www1.epinions.com/Computer_Speakers/_redir_att__~1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I stream System Audio from my mac?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment