Friday, July 12, 2013

What is a good asking price for selling a home theater system?

best wireless speaker system home theater
 on ... Home Theater Wireless Speakers | home theater system wireless speakers
best wireless speaker system home theater image



Flo


I am looking to sell my Samsung Z-510 Home Theater System. I have had it since May of last year and it is in great working condition. It includes 5 speakers(counting 2 rear wireless speakers), a sub, and 5-disc DVD changer. 1200 watts. Please advise.
Whoops I forgot to include what I bought it for lol...$350



Answer
You can buy this system brand new right now for about $300, so you could maybe sell yours for around $100-$125.

Throw it on craigs list or ebay for $175 or best offer and see what you get

Good luck

How do wireless speakers work, specifically?




MoNKey


I have had a home theater system for years and I recently passed by a store and saw some really nice wireless speakers. Now I'm interested in having some. However, I don't just want to throw mine away, I'm curious about tinkering with the ones I have and making them wireless. Where do I start?


Answer
You need to buy a wireless transmitter that connects to your source and two wireless receivers - Plenty of options.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good asking price for selling a home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment