Friday, July 12, 2013

can someone tell me how to open the remote for the altec lansing speaker system for zune?

best speaker system for zune
 on ... MP3 Docking Station + Zune HD skin + Kicker: MP3 Players & Accessories
best speaker system for zune image



Michelle


i just bought the altec lansing speaker system/dock for zune and the remote doesnt work straight out of the box. it came with a silver battery but i cant figure out how to open the remote in order to install the battery. If anyone owns this system and can help please let me know what to do.


Answer
If you still have not resolved the problem here is a link to their customer support. I don't have that system or I would tell you how to do it.

Edit:

I swear I had the link when I first posted this. Since it didn't show up here it is:

http://www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=cms&subject=contact_us

Looking for good 2.1 speaker system with auxiliary and component plugs?




Luke Was H


I'm looking for a high-quality speaker system to connect to my Zune HD dock via auxiliary jack or red-white component cables, Price range of somewhere around $100.

Anyone have a good set that they would recommend?

Thank you!
iTeapot (Invisible Sky Atheist?)

I was looking at those the other day actually! Are the satellites wireless or wired? I don't want to have to deal with battery changing or charging >.<



Answer
I myself am a Logitech fan, so there are two 2.1 sets by them I highly recommend. Both are $100, and well worth the cost. They've got great sound quality, and more than enough power.

The Z523: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/5861&cl=us,en

The Z-4: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/250&cl=us,en

They may look small-ish to some, but they've done well for me in the past.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can someone tell me how to open the remote for the altec lansing speaker system for zune?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment