Saturday, July 13, 2013

My pc Audio sound is missing, volume icon is display in system tray?

speaker icon system tray missing
 on Turn off Button KS-08c. It will run with any version: Windows 98,98SE ...
speaker icon system tray missing image



Sanjay Rav


my system is P-III 651 and os is XP.I can not listen audio like default sound while starting and sutting down pc. speaker works good while testing outside.


Answer
Click the volume icon on the system tray.

Click to remove the check mark from the 'mute'.

Good to go.

Where did my volume control go?




Forsetti


Windows XP
There used to always be a litte gray speaker in the lower right corner of my screen that i could click on to adjust the volume of my laptop.
I have tried to right click on the taskbar, select "properties", and make sure the volume is set to "always show", but still it is not there.
THanks



Answer
You can try this solution provided on the blog > http://blog.drhack.net/missing-disappearing-icons-in-system-tray-or-taskbar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My pc Audio sound is missing, volume icon is display in system tray?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment