Sunday, July 7, 2013

How to get my screen recorder to record sound for my Mac?

best speaker system for mac
 on Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist Sewing Machine > Bes for Professional Use.
best speaker system for mac image



Frazier


Screen record for my Mac, and I have downloaded Soundflower and tried many different things such as, ishowuHD screenflick etc. Can anyone tell me what to do?


Answer
I would recomend soundflower for mac just google it and then you will want to go to System Preferences>Sound>Output>then click soundflower 2 channel but make sure go to the soundflower folder in applications and make sure it is open and i use quicktime and then i say new screen recording and then i press the arrow down and then under microphones click soundflower 2 channel then click record a viole you have it please not you will not hear any output sound from your speakers and make sure when you are done go back to System Preferences>Sound>Output>then click internal speakers or headphones depending on what you are using and then you are all set you will know sound flowerbed you will see a small flower by your battery and clock you can quit flowerbed or leave it open but it will not be there when you shutdown enjoy hope i helped :) PS i wanna be a Apple Store Genius When i grow up if my acting career dosnt work out and excuse my grammar

How does wireless network work on home computer (MAC)?




zig


what do I need ?
Right Now I have Power Mac G4 dual mirror drive doors) with 17" Cinema display, Cannon MX300, Boss Speaker system and iSight all hard wired. Yes I know its ancient but its ok for just emailing and web browsing.

BUT. now I want to buy me an lap top, (Mac Book Pro, Mac Air or iPad). with wireless capability. Some one with iPad told me they do not need anything but iPad itself and just pay AT&T a monthly extra connection fee? I have seen something called Air Port or Time Capusel or express or extreme ??? how does this device work connected to a cable ? then go wireless to the lap top ? what about my current printers, speaker system and an G4? (can my G4 can go wireless too with air port thing? )



Answer
In order to use a wireless network, you need to have
1) a WiFi (Wireless Ethernet) router
2) computer(s) or tablets with WiFi capability.

Your PowerMac G4 almost certainly does not have WiFi built in - it will have to remain on a cabled Ethernet connection. New Macs and new Windows laptops pretty much all have WiFi standard.

You would buy a WiFi router and hook it up to your broadband modem, then your machines connect to the router by cable or by WiFi. The AirPort Extreme and the TimeCapsule are two examples of wireless routers, there are many more.

Instructions
http://www.computer-answers.ca/2012/internet-networking/q-i-can-only-get-one-machine-to-work-on-the-internet-through-my-dsl-modem/

What your friend may be talking about is that their iPad or iPhone has a cellular data modem built in, and they can get on the internet with a data plan through their cell phone company. This is completely separate to WiFi wireless networking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get my screen recorder to record sound for my Mac?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment