Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I need some tips for placement of my 2.1 speaker system?

speaker system logitech z323
 on Goniki / Zestawy 2.1 / Logitech / Logitech Speaker System Z323
speaker system logitech z323 image



minikarter


So I have this Logitech speaker system. the Z323 model. Where's the best place to put my speakers? or is it the general, with satellites a couple of feet either side of the monitor and subwoofer on the floor?

Tips would be great! Especially with placement of the woofer as the bass isn't great unless I get my head under the desk! the woofer itself points downward from the box with a port, which atm is pointing to my right by my feet. Should this be pointing forward or?



Answer
2.1 surround generally you have 2 speakers on either side of the monitor or TV about the same distance apart then you have the sub on either side on the floor. It is important to find the right place for a sub, as subs generally are harder to place since they pass sound waves differently. Also if its under a desk it will make the sub sound differently.

How do I connect a speaker system to another? I have a Logitech z2300, and a Logitech z323.?




Mark O'boy


can i connect them using a simple cable?
can u give me a link on the internet to one?



Answer
just split your input signal so it can go to both.

you can get them at walmart




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some tips for placement of my 2.1 speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment