Monday, June 16, 2014

What specification makes for a good PC speaker system?




fore4kicks


I'm looking to buy new speaker just a maybe

At this moment i have Harmon Kardon speakers their very very low end

I dont blast my music actually i listen to it quite softly anything you can teach me about speakers?



Answer
Well pretty much, it all depends on what your looking for. I have a 2.1 system, which means 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer, and that works great for just listening to music, before I also had very low end speakers. But anytime you see on a description for speakers when it says something like "2.1, 5.1, e.t.c." the first number means how many speakers, and the second number is clarifying that it does come with a subwoofer, which I would definantly recommend for listening to music, since speakers alone cant make certain sounds that a subwoofer can. By the way, there are some systems that come with more than one subwoofer, in that case, the second number would just be the amount of subwoofers that come with it, but I highly doubt you will need that just for a pc. A really good brand of computer speakers is Logitech, and they're decently priced. My Logitech 2.1 system works great for music, and they can get pretty loud, even if your not planning on blasting them.

Setting up a PC audio 5.1 speaker system?




corbaire


Where can I find a 3.5mm male rca to bare speaker wire adapter?
Last time I connected a receiver to my pc audio card, I fried the audio card and about fried the computer. If there is unit that is safe to use with a computer that will allow me to connect the bare wires from my speakers then what is the unit I need?



Answer
Now why would you use bare wires to connect a 5.1 system ? a 5.1 speaker has 3 3.5 mm adapters. one carries the signals of center speaker and subwoofer. Another the front 2 channels and the other the rear channels. I'd suggest if you can manage it. use 3.5 mm adapters to connect them. It'd save you hassle if you later plan to disconnect the speaker. If you must, then here it is. Each 3.5 mm pin has 3 wires. One is ground and the other two carry the two signals. Use a multimeter to determine which is which. Also I think you need an Amplifier before you can directly connect from pc output to speaker. If you have one then connect the separate 5 channels to the amp and take the output of the amp to the speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What specification makes for a good PC speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment