Friday, June 20, 2014

what is the best alarm clock + speaker system + radio dock for IPHONE?




R66


I am considering these:

- iHome Rotating Alarm Clock for iPhone and iPod 80u$
- Philips DC315/37 Speaker System for iPod/iPhone with LED Clock Radio (Black) 88u$
- CVT i3101

Any thoughts on the rest?

I am looking for an alarm clock with great speakers. And the following functions if possible.
1) When you have it in the base listening to music, if you receive a phone call I would like the music to stop
2) Listening to Pandora radio also through the speakers.
3) Waking up with the music in a crescendo voluime.
4) No need to put the iphone in airplane mode (due to interference with the speakers).

Let me know what you think.



Answer
I have the iHome, and I couldn't be happier with it. it sounds so good and loud for its size. the volume goes up to # 40, but I can hear it fine at # 25 while blow drying in bathroom. I use it for my ipod actually, but my daughter puts her iphone in it when shes visiting. I got it 2 1/2 yrs ago. I am sure the design has changed but hopefully not the quality. it also had the date displayed which I like. and it has a cute itty bitty remote control. Its one thing I have that I've never had a problem with.
go with ihome you wont be disapointed.You can also hook up an external device to it, I hooked up a xm radio to it.

Does the memorex speaker system work with the iPhone 3g?




Patrick G.


I just bought a memorex speaker system for an iPod but I have an iPhone and when I put it on it says it won't be able to charge it and when I play music it it doesn't come out of the speakers.


Answer
probably not. with your iphone, i've found only certain speakers will work. just because they have the same 32 pin connector doesn't mean they'll work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best alarm clock + speaker system + radio dock for IPHONE?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment