Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What is the best soundbar speaker system?




Vaishali


I donât really have a big room, but I need something that provides adequate sound. I need something that has minimal wires and is very effective for the cost. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.


Answer
One soundbar speaker system that i would recommend is the Coby DVD988 DVD Home Theater Soundbar System. It is a very good system that is well worth the price. It has many features and the system is sleek and good looking. Here are some good features that it includes:
* Slot-loading progressive scan DVD player, DVD,DVD R/RW, and JPEG compatible
* Plays digital media files directly from USB drives and SD/MMC cards
* Dolby Pro Logic surround sound technology
* Integrated digital AM/FM tuner with 40-station preset memory
* Optical digital, and analog AV outputs for home theater use
It is a great soundbar speaker system for just $114.95
Hope i helped

Philips HSB3280 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer or Coby CSP96 Home Theater Speaker System?




K


I am currently looking into buying a home theater system for my room, and at first I was going to look into a more powerful system but I realize I cannot have something too powerful because of the noise in my room with thin walls and neighbors nearby etc. However I was looking into both these Sound Systems (Philips Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Coby CSP96) and wasnt sure which to pick. The Soundbar with the woofer rlly interested me, but im not 100% sure bc i saw reviews of some ppl having difficulty or some negative comments. Likewise with the Coby CSP96. I was solely wondering which of these two is better?? I am aware Coby CSP96 is cheaper but in this case is irrelevant because with Dell I have Monetary credit that will lower the price of the Philips Significantly. Which will sound better, perform better, or overall be better???

Thank You And I Hope To Hear Your Response.
For Links on both products look up these Amazon links.

Coby CSP96 Home Theater Speaker System: http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CSP96-300-Watt-5-1-Channel-Theater/dp/B001U5U3HY

Philips HSB3280 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HSB3280-audio-system-player/product-reviews/B002KEHNQ8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Also I am looking for something not too expensive due to my budget which is why I made the comment about the Dell Credit for the soundbar. But Thank You anyway for the suggestion. Im just still unsure of which to choose. The fact that the Philips can be conttrolled (including volume) from Remote is tempting (The Coby cant be remote controlled)...but still I will see which is best. If anyone has an opinion I rlly appreciate answers. Thank You Again
ALSO just to note I have an HDTV Samsung, which sound system would go better with it? I saw one review about the Philips saying it has an HDMI port which sounds great but is it really the better buy? Thanks in advance again.



Answer
Both brands are not quality brands and not very reliable. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on sound bars. Sound bars don't quite sound the same as if you had a separate speakers all around you. Any separate system will sound better than any sound bar any day. You just have to lower the volume. The Onkyo HT-S5200 is a separate receiver and a set of 7.1 speaker system that is worth looking at for around $500. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best soundbar speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment