Sunday, June 15, 2014

Home surround sound speaker system ?




tim b


I am thinking of getting a surround sound speaker system and i found one that good excellent review with it's only faults being the lack of a sub woofer. I don;t mind buying this separate but how do i know if they will be compatible. Can you add any subwoofer to any speaker.
Also most speaker sound be able to play music from an andriod phone or computer right.



Answer
The speakers aren't going to be the issue. You need to find out if the receiver you will have powering the speakers will support a subwoofer. The subwoofer you buy should be a powered subwoofer with a coax input.

Again, the receiver is going to determine if you can play music from your computer or mp3 player/ phone.

If you can, go into a Best Buy and talk to a HT rep about what you want. They'll be able to suggest a lot.

BTW, the comment above is spam.

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?




palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Home surround sound speaker system ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment