Thursday, May 22, 2014

Can I use a pc desktop speaker system as external speakers for my Creative Zen Vision M mp3 player?




ohara





Answer
yes it can as long as it can be plug in. :)
use the creative speakers for better sounds.
http://sg.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=683&product=15804
or
http://sg.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=29&product=15290

all subjects are in singapore price.

How To Make My Hi-Fi Speakers Work With mp3 Player?




Tom


I've had a Hi-Fi set for a few years which I barely ever use (it has a tape player and a cd player). Apart fromt the tape and cd player there is a box (which I suspect is an amp???) that is connected to both of these by what looks like a data wire in a computer. So anyway, the speakers are just speakers which have wires coming out of the back of them which have metal (copper) ends to plug into the system. So I'm wondering how do I make it so that I can use this with a 3.5mm jack to plug my mp3 player into it. What I suspect to be an amp says--- DENON UDRA-70 on the front whilst the speakers are the brand 'mission'
Thanks - 10 points for the best answer :) .



Answer
There may be an Auxilliary in plug in the back of the Hi-fi-. If the Hi Fi set does not have an Aux. in, you should be able to get an adapter to plug your mp3 in where your cd or tape player goes to the amp. For most stereos the adapter you need is a 1/4" earphone jack to RCA. Would have to see the stereo to be sure.

B )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use a pc desktop speaker system as external speakers for my Creative Zen Vision M mp3 player?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment