Thursday, May 22, 2014

I would like recommendations on good iPhone speakers?




Persia Pri


Hey everybody I need some help finding a good speaker system for my iPhone 3GS ( doesn't have to be specifically designed for iPhone, but it has to have the ability for an iPhone or iPod to plug into it). I have been using a relatively small speaker which I blew out in 2 weeks because of the volume that I was playing my electronic music. So I need your help to find a good speaker system with a lot of bass that works best for house and trance music.


Answer
You could buy thes MD-908 on sale, only $20 http://appleiphone-3g.blogspot.com/2010/07/portable-speakers-for-ipod-iphone-cell.html

PLEASE HELP: iphone help..?

Q. my dad put his iphone(not 3g) into a jbl onstage speaker system(sorta like an ihome but not) and when he put it on there it went blank and wont work. we have tried everything from doing the thing where you hold the on/off and home button to plugging it into itunes. when you plug it into computer it doesnt even show up on the computer. did he fry his iphone? what happened?


Answer
I think he did fry it.
I would call apple because all iphones have a 1 year warrenty from the date of purchased.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I would like recommendations on good iPhone speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment