Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?




JLG


I want good speakers I can play my music and iheart radio on. I have a iPad and iPhone I will probably use my iPad more because it has more space on it for my music. Do you know of any good high quality speakers for Less that 100$. Thanks


Answer
I have been using the iMainGo XP for iPad and love it! There is also the iMainGo X and iMainGo 2, which are for iPod/iPhone/iTouch, etc. All of them are a solid speaker system with big sound, and protect your device. I love the duality of having a case that is also a speaker system. I work with them and their products are pretty impressive out of all the speaker systems I've used. The speakers are versatile and work with many other products, including Kindle, notebooks and portable gaming devices (you can even plug in a guitar!).

Check it out on Amazon: http://amzn.to/ritvtj (where you can also read the reviews).

GOOD LUCK!

How do I wire my iPad Mini into my car?




Corbett


I plan on replacing my current stereo system with an iPad Mini. I understand the physical type aspect or removing the current deck and building housing for the iPad but as far as the electrical and audio wiring part goes I'm lost. Once I have a housing for the iPad in the dash what all do i need to convert that signal to play through my speakers. I currently have a cord for my iphone hardwired into the car but I think it goes through the current system with i plan to remove and replace with the iPad. If you at least know what i need as far as an adapter, amp, etc and not necessarily how to do it let me know! also if you know of a guide posted online anywhere tell me! thank you.


Answer
well all you would need is some rca cables that go to a female port, and an Auxillary cord for the ipad mini.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment