Thursday, May 22, 2014

Which speakers are better?




Nice Guy :


I want to know which speakers are better i want the once with better bass and can i connect both of them to a ipod and or an mp3....

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027VT6V4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER


and

Coby CS-MP77 75-Watt High Performance MP3 Speaker System
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P1D7O0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER



Answer
I'm going to have to say the Cyber Acoustics. Their page doesn't really have enough technical info to make a fair comparison. But it does have the Cyber Acoustic at full retail of 55 bucks on sale for $18 less. "you get what you pay for" comes into play here. It looks like Cyber is a pound heavier, and the satellite speakers are 2", not "micro drivers". A larger diameter driver easily gives you more sound with less effort. I think it looks better, too. But we don't know the wattage rating of Cyber. A pound more, retail $55 vs. $28, larger diameter drivers in the satellite. Cyber Acoustics. Oh yeah, and a higher star rating, too!

Best surround sound with mp3 player compatibility?




superstace


I have a smaller living room but i would like at least two speakers and a subwoofer. I have a samsung focus phone and need the surround sound to have a 3.5m jack so I can use my music off my phone through the surround sound. Please let me know the most reasonably priced one out there!!! I'm on a very tight budget.
I would like a legitimate home theater/surround sound system. I want to be able to hook my tv up to it or hook my mp3 player up to it so listen to music.



Answer
Well this one is good and very cheap:
http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CS-MP77-75-Watt-Performance-Speaker/dp/B000P1D7O0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311870908&sr=8-1
You would also need 2 of these aux cables, which are incredibly cheap:
http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-AUD-1100-06-6-Feet-Stereo/dp/B000SE6IV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1311871217&sr=1-1

But that one isnt really "surround sound". Do you want surround sound or do you just want speakers?

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RT151-Home-Theater-System/dp/B002PY7H3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1311871739&sr=1-1

I know these above would work, but they are not very high watts

This one below is pretty high watts but I did a lot of research for you and found that they aren't "truly" surround sound unless you have a receiver. That owuld cost you about another 100 bucks. So i would reccomend the last one. its 300 watts, compared to 80 from the one above it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which speakers are better?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment