Friday, March 7, 2014

Windows Vista Sound Issue?




Aniesha C


I have regular Windows Vista that came with my computer and I have been using headphones lately so that I do not bother others while I am using my computer. Since I have quit using the headphones, my speakers also wont work. What can I do to get my speakers back?
Where is system restore?



Answer
Try with System Restore, if that does not work you may try the steps in the below link:

http://notebook-solutions.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-audio-in-notebook.html

compaq & vista to xp driver problems?




suchAnoob


i read in some website that hp & compaq laptops may have problems when the os installed is switched to xp from vista.. i really want help on clearing up this 'cause i'm seriously thinking of changing to xp.. like, would my speakers not work anyomore, would my wireless thingy not work too?? pls help on this


Answer
If your PC shipped with Vista, but you decided to downgrade it to XP, your PC may not work properly without specific drivers designed for Windows XP. HP recommends reinstalling the original Vista operating system using the Vista recovery discs that you created with the Recovery Manager when you first used the PC.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00861582&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3255934&rule=44423&lang=en

so yes, you can jolly well expect some hick up's
but sure, not as bleak as hp would like to portray

you need to exercise abandon caution and patience

true, all of the drivers and files may not be available in a single page and you may have to scan around for suitable files from a multitude of locations
you may need to enlist the problematic devices and sort them out one by one, but then there should not be many

a little patience & persistence should do it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Windows Vista Sound Issue?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment