Monday, March 3, 2014

Need help building a speaker system?




Isaac Skor


I just learned that building a single subwoofer or speaker as an add on to my surround sound system couldn't be done as the system would not provide enough amps or watts. So I am interested in building a completely new system for my PC that packs a punch. Need a guide or something to help me though. Could someone link me too a guide I could use to build one? Thanks!


Answer
Here you go.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5067796_build-audio-speakers.html

Best.

5.1 speaker system to ps3 connection!!! PLS HELP!!!!!?







Hi ppl! Im stuck with incompatible connections between my ps3/tv set and a creative inspire t6200 5.1 system speaker set. I agree that i am a noob and didnt check the connections before buying the speaker but i'm hoping that someone can guide me to a plan b solution!

Currently my ps3 connects to my tv via a hdmi cable.

1) Is it possible to connect my ps3 via rca cable with the audio jacks to a *Logitech 5.1 Game Console Audio Adapter and then to the 3 3.5mm audio jacks to the speaker?

OR

2) Is it possible to get an adaptor that connects a 3.5mm output from my TV and converts it to the 3 3.5mm from the speaker.

I am not expecting true surround quality from these options. I just want my speakers to work at least haha. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I DONT WANNA WASTE MY MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT I CANT USE AT ALL!!! okay i am really desperate...any help/constructive comment will be greatly appreciated!

*http://www.pcworld.com/shopping/detail/prtprdid,13939442-sortby,retailer/pricing.html



Answer
Hook up ps3 to speaker system with rca cables and this adapter (should cost only a few $)

http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Right-Female-Adapter-Xbox-360/dp/B003LVFOK6/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1300648327&sr=1-1

option 1 looks like it should work, you already found the adapter., and it is a better setup than your #2. Not sure whether you'd actually get more than stereo, but I assume you've done some research on that adapter and or you speaker system.

option 2:
Generally, tvs have audio output on the back, rca red/white and/or some optical in addition to the headphone jack. You'd get that adapter you listed and use the rca audio out on the back panel.

The ideal setup would be to use the optical output of the ps3 (or the tv), and get an adapter that converts it to the 3 3.5mm, but I suspect that kind of adapter is either very expensive, or simply doesn't exist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help building a speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment