Saturday, March 8, 2014

Which Computer Speaker System i get?




Josh


HERES 3 SPEAKERS WITH SUBWOOFER PACKS, TELL ME WHICH ONE TO BUY AND WHY

some things to note before you start looking at them all.
- ide care for one with the best



Answer
I don't see any speaker system in your question but
I recommend you Logitech Z5500.
I got the Logitech 5.1 speaker system for Christmas, and it beat my old speakers by a long shot. I love this thing!
The Logitech Z-5500 won me over on three fronts: good reviews, pro-audio looks and multiple inputs. Logitech offers powerful 5.1 surround sound systems for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a great 5.1 speaker system you can be sure that Logitech has them. The speakers is very powerful, has 500 Watts power.
I really liked the powerful subwoofer , which delivers clear sound and provides added excitement to action movies and greater realism to games. However, I can tell you that the Z-5500 is a good buy for music lovers and even for those who donât have much interest in action gaming, but love music.
It is good that the speakers have separate connections in the back, not built into it. After a few weeks of usage, I have to tell you, just as everyone says you simply canât get better sound for this price and I highly recommend this product. You will love the Z-5500 5.1 speaker system. Every aspect of these speakers rock. If you are willing to put up with them you wonât be disappointed.
It is really worth the price (oh and the speaker system also have a great LCD display). You can it on Amazon cheap, here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002WPSBC?ie=UTF8&tag=wirelesscompu-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0002WPSBC

How do u install the speaker system on a computer?




JURY K


I am using windows xp professional
The speaker is all ready plugged in but the computer does not notice it
It worked before but it does not work with my new service drive
When i try to open the settings instead of allowing you to change the settings it says no audio device, like what i said it worked before with my old service drive
Everything is connected properly because it worked with my old service drive I just want the computer to recognize it and be installed on the computer. Plugging the speakers is not my problem.



Answer
plug speakers into green socket on back of computer it is a 3.5mm socket just plug and play nothing more should need to be done
go into control panel open system, hardware, device manager go down to sound video and game controllers and see if there is any problem there if not check which plug you have it in on the back of your case




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Computer Speaker System i get?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment