Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Installed Windows 7 and my speaker system doesn't work?




J


I have a dell 1521 with Sigma Tel High Definition Audio driver. I used a simple 2.1 speaker system with a subwoofer. It was working fine last night with vista 32bit. Now my subwoofer doesn't work, jus tthe two speakers. Can anyone help please? I would like my surround sound back. Thanks!


Answer
Re-install the Vista drivers...

http://download.cnet.com/SigmaTel-High-Definition-Audio-CODEC/3000-2110_4-173629.html

Home theater system question?




HEtty


ok i am wanting a good home theater system and i have read so many times about bose being just all marketing, you can get better than bose for the same if not cheaper price. I was looking at a bose 321 but is there a good alternative where i dont have to spend 1000, im lookin maybe around 500 or below just a real good home theater?


thanks



Answer
Cnet.com has some recommendations on some great HTIB systems that cost around that price and would sound vastly supirior to the Bose 3-2-1 system. The problem is that they are 5.1 surround sound systems. Some are even 7.1. That means 6 or 8 speakers running wires all over your room and for lots of people that is just not worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Installed Windows 7 and my speaker system doesn't work?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment