Sunday, March 2, 2014

JVC Th-Ba3 - 5.1ch 280 Watt Wireless Home Theater Speaker System?




ohni0000


I'm trying to figure out how can I amplify this surround system.. Can I buy a reliever or amp or something to get more out of it? What should I look for if so?


Answer
Throw it out, and buy a proper home theater audio receiver, a proper set of home audio speakers, and a separate and good disc player.

That's how. All in one cheap garbage systems CANNOT take any substitutions. Period, full stop.

New Speaker System?




Jose S


im kinda new to mobile audio sound and i need some help. I wanna get this jvc speaker system in my car because i dont wanna make any modifications to it. The kit includes Two 6 1/2" woofers (small i know but thats the size of the replacement)two tweeters and two crossovers. I wanted a good sounding system but at the same time i wont even be hearin it cuz i got a 94 honda prelude with a new cat back and exhaust headers , plus i dont want my shit to start vibrating or rattling. so my question is the system has a 300 watt max power, Will it sound vibrant deep and clear but not excessively loud and Do i need to buy an amp as well?
and what the heck is 2 and 4 channel amps.



Answer
jvc isnt very good. and its not 6.5" woofers, its a component set. the mid and tweeter are apart instead of a 2way or 3way speaker. do u need front and rear or just front speakers? if u run the speakers off an amp they will be much louder. u wont get bad rattles unless u run a big sub




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: JVC Th-Ba3 - 5.1ch 280 Watt Wireless Home Theater Speaker System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment