Sunday, March 16, 2014

Logitech Z-4i speakers and Macbook?




Awesome Au


I am looking for the speakers for my MacBook (white one) because the built-in speaker of MacBook isn't as great as I want it...

I found the speaker called Logitech Z-4i online...

I am a bit concern about one thing because I want to see and touch it to see if it's worth it...

I found that this speaker isn't at Walmart, Best Buy, or even Target...

I just want to know if this speaker is perfect for my Macbook??

The purpose of getting speakers for Macbook is to listen to the music with alot of beats in high quality sounds...

Plus, I learned today that at least 30 or 40 watts and 2.1 sound system should be perfect for the bass sound.

This speaker set has 80 watts in total and is a 2.1 sound system.

Bonus is that color of speaker set is complement with color of my Macbook although it is a bit gloss...

Another question is that how do you know whether this speaker will work with BOTH laptop and desktop???

One more question...do you recommended other brand not too expensive but great?
Ah! I almost forget! Here is the link that will lead you to the speakers I'm talking about...

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/253&cl=gb,en



Answer
"I just want to know if this speaker is perfect for my Macbook??"

It will work.

"Another question is that how do you know whether this speaker will work with BOTH laptop and desktop???"

Yes. That's the beauty of Macintosh.

Is the Audioengine A5 Powered Multimedia Speaker System compatible with macbook pros?




None


Is the Audioengine A5 Powered Multimedia Speaker System compatible with macbook pros?


Answer
Yes, and good choice for speakers, BTW.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Logitech Z-4i speakers and Macbook?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment