Monday, March 17, 2014

How can I connect my Logitech Speaker System Z906 to my xbox 360 that has an HDMI connected my LCD TV?




Jorge


Do I have to downgrade to the cables that came with the xbox to connect to a digital output?


Answer
Both your xbox and tv should have a digital audio output. Choose one and hook that output to the digital audio input of the Z906.


http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/speaker-system-Z906

Digital and analog inputs

Youâve got the flexibility to set up your system the way you want to. Connect up to six audio sources, including your TV, Blu-rayâ¢/DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360®, PLAYSTATION®3, Wii®, iPod®, PC and more.

best audio system for listing to music?




stoffy


im after a sound system that is fairly easy to move, sounds great and has some power to crank in up, it also need to be abl;e to be connected to my laptop and tv.
im of to uni next year so id like to be able to fit in my room so it cant be to big
im looking at spending around $500 as music is a big part of who i am
i was looking at logitech z906
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/speaker-system-Z906
what do you think any better
cheers guys



Answer
Yeah, I'm with Maniac, in that computer speakers are not the way to go with your needs and budget, if you want good quality sound.

Going with your budget, I would suggest a home theater audio receiver such as a Yamaha RX-V371BL available on Amaz*n for $191, and a set of 5.1 speakers, either the Polk 6750 set for $229, or the slightly newer 705 set for $249.

Factor in some audio cables, also available for nice prices on Amaz*n, such as a digital optical cable to run the sound from a TV through the receiver (While you can find these for as little as $2-$3, those are crappy cables, spend the $5), HDMI cables, which connect disc players or game devices to the receiver, and then onto the TV, and speaker wire (16 gauge is best for your application), and a subwoofer cable.

With all that, even with the 705 system, you should be under your $500 limit, and you'll be all set with quality gear, and great sound and connectivity, that meets all of your stated needs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect my Logitech Speaker System Z906 to my xbox 360 that has an HDMI connected my LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment