Tuesday, March 18, 2014

good sound system for car, under 1500?




JustAnothe


Buying a sound system for my car. I want a high quality system with great subs.
I listen to a lot of dubstep and a bit of rap, but mostly classic rock and metal.
So I need some subs that can handle my really loud dubstep but also have a high frequency range for the other speakers when i listen to other stuff or the trance style dubstep.

can anyone recommend a few good systems or a mix and match speaker system with subs?

Or any random tips for buying.
I've installed a few systems before in my friends cars so I know all about putting them in.



Answer
I would recommend going with an alpine type R sub. They have a good frequency range, and are high quality. They also have good amps, and the price is usually reasonable at places like best buy, and most electronic stores.

Best Home Theatre Systems ?




Boo


I am going to venture out on boxing day looking for a home theatre system for my living room. I have been doing some research on home theaters but have not been able to find the very best brands. The only brand i refuse to buy is bose because everyone who I have talked to says they are under built and overpriced. Any Suggestions.
I will be using Blueray and i am willing to spend up to $1500.



Answer
Do NOT buy a 'system'. They usually are not expandable, poor quality and when 1 part breaks you have to toss the set away and start from scratch.

Get a good AV Receiver like the Onkyo TX-SR505. Anything by Yamaha or Denon would be a good choice as well.

Then find a 5.1 set of speakers from a REAL speaker company - a company that only makes speakers. Polk, Klipsch, Definitive, Energy, B&W, etc. You want 5 monitor-style speakers and a self-powered subwoofer.

You should be able to find name brand sets that work well now, but let you upgrade things later if interest and money permits.

Search the internet to order HDMI cables and 12 ga speaker wire. The stores will push you to buy their stuff because there is 50% profit on these items.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good sound system for car, under 1500?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment