Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Logitech Speaker System Z523 Question?







I want to buy the Logitech Speaker System Z523, and I am wondering if I can connect the speakers to the TV and have a HDMI connected to the Xbox 360 to the TV? Thanks if you answer.


Answer
You can connect the speakers to a tv, And Just buy a HDMI cable for the xbox, but make sure your tv has a hdmi port.

Logitech Speaker System Z523 or Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506?!?







Should i get a Logitech Speaker System Z523 or a Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506? Both are around $60 now. Ones a 2.1 360 degree surround and the other is a 5.1 surround, both have bass. But which one would be good for gaming in my small bedroom. Thanks.


Don't tell me to get different speakers. I like Logitech.



Answer
For a small bedroom buy the 2.1 360°they will blow YOU away!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Logitech Speaker System Z523 Question?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment