Tuesday, March 18, 2014

i bought a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System and i need help..?




Sarhawesom


i was listening to music for like and hour and then it just stopped working... i checked to see if the music was still playing and it was. i then looked at the speaker with the volume and notieced that the green power light wasnt on. so i thought maybe i accendly unplugged it but i didnt. and i had my sub woffer up all the way which usally i only have it half way up... and the sub was really hott. all the speakers plug into the sub so if the sub stops working everything does. its just a simple problem of no power.. could i have blown a fuse? did i blow the speaker ? i don't know what the problem is... if you have any ideas of what could of happened let me know it would really help me.

thanks (:



Answer
The speaker is designed for computer and not designed for playing at loud volume. Sound like you have blown a fuse, check the fuse on the back of the subwoofer and replace it with the same rating fuse. The speaker are only rated at 2 to 20 watts max, with the sub at full volume it did not have the power required to produce the sound thus blowing a fuse or burned out. The bass is the most power hungry of all the frequency, if you are using 5 watts and the note spikes to double your amp has to have 50 watts of power to produce the sound. Hopefully it was only the fuse, good luck.

Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System connected directly to my tv?




Highmaan


Is connecting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to the audio out on my tv set a good idea?...I'm planning on buying one soon to enhance the sound quaility when I watch digital cable , play ps2 and watch dvds also what kind of connecting adapter do I need?


Answer
Yes, I have my smaller 2.1 system hooked up to my TV, and it is awesome. You will just need an audio adapter like this one http://www.frontx.com/pro/c216_042p2.gif , and a double female 3.5mm adapter like this one http://www.tecnec.com/Product.asp?baseItem=MF&cat=CABLESCONN&subcat=ACONNECT&prodClass=MCON&mfg=TecNec+Cables+%26+Connectors&search=0&off= .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i bought a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System and i need help..?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment