Friday, December 13, 2013

what is the ultimate SONY surround sound system for a small room?

best speaker system for small rooms
 on Related Material on This Site: On Being A Former Seventh-day Adventist ...
best speaker system for small rooms image



Trev


i have a room that is probably 10x10 and i want the ultimate surround sound system for a small room but i want it to look badass and i want it to be worth my money. but i want sony only bc i am a huge sony fan. anyone help thanks


Answer
I know this isn't sony, but its the most badass sound system on earth: Bose Video Wave. What it is, is about 16 directional speakers on the top of a Bose Video Wave LCD TV that projects sound to different parts of your room. It is an amazing sound system without all the cluttered speakers. IT IS AMAZING. go to your local bose store and ask for a demo, you'll be blown away. All it is is a TV.

Is there a wireless speaker that I can use for iPhone, computer (Spotify, Netflix) and television?




J


I don't know ANYTHING about speaker systems. I am moving into a new apartment that has a great room which will be perfect for entertaining.

I think it would be nice to have a speaker or small speaker set in the room that I can use to:

(1) play music from my iPhone while I cook or entertain;
(2) play music from my computer (Spotify) while I cook or entertain;
(3) play sound from my computer when I want to watch a movie on Netflix;
(4) play sound from my TV when I want to watch a show or movie.

Is there ONE wireless speaker/speaker set I can use for all of these purposes? Or do I have to buy different speakers for each device?

Thank you in advance!



Answer
You could do it with one speaker no problem. I'd look at getting a pair of active speakers like the AudioEngine A5+ speakers. Then pair them with an AirportExpress for Airplay and connect them to your TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the ultimate SONY surround sound system for a small room?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment