Saturday, December 14, 2013

I want to buy new sound system for pc but dont know which one is the best ?

speaker system z313
 on Logitech Z-2300 Features and Specifications:
speaker system z313 image



Dark


ALTEC LANSING VS2521E
or
CREATIVE
Inspire A320
or
LOGITECH
Z313
I just one to have good sound quality for the movies gaming.... Which one to buy ?



Answer
You are asking for best, so I will suggest Bose pc speaker.
Among these, Creative is best.

What 3-piece computer speaker system should i get?

Q. I want to pay around 50$-60$. I want a system with a sub-woofer and two other speakers to put on my desk. I was thinking the Logitech Z313..are thy good??? My friend has the Logitech Z4 and i was wondering what the sound was compared to the Z4's???


Answer
I have the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 system on my computer in the office and I absolutely love them.

It may be tough to get them for your price but if you are lucky on eBay or Craigslist you might.

They are worth the extra cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy new sound system for pc but dont know which one is the best ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment