Friday, December 13, 2013

Can I somehow connect a computer to an a/v receiver via a composite or digital audio cable?

computer speaker system 7.1
 on 1ch Home Theater System, Wholesale China 7.1ch Home Theater System
computer speaker system 7.1 image



jose


My receiver doesn't have a USB connection, and I want to play music from my computer through my surround sound speakers, which are all connected to the receiver. Receiver has both composite and digital audio input jacks. Any advice? Thank you.


Answer
Yes you can follow the above or you can also upgrade your sound card to one with a digital output or 5.1 - 7.1 outputs and use that instead.
As long as you have some sort of audio output you can connect it to an external stereo system.
If I were doing it I would opt for the new sound card with digital output

How do I hook speakers up to my TV & Computer simultaneously?




allanthegr


I plan on buying a 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound system and I want to use the speakers for both my computer and my TV. Is this a complicated process? What type of device will I need?


Answer
When you get the system let us know, because it would make everything easier. We can't tell you how to set something up if it doesnt exist - especially if we dont know what outputs and inputs are included.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I somehow connect a computer to an a/v receiver via a composite or digital audio cable?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment