Friday, December 13, 2013

What is a good small portable speaker system for my ipod?

best speaker system ipod nano
 on ... IIIP 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock: MP3 Players & Accessories
best speaker system ipod nano image



enomis225


I have an older ipod nano, and I want to be able to listen to it in my car.
However, my car radio does not work and I would NOT be able to use something that plugs into my car power outlet.

I want a simple unit that will play my ipod and charge it at the same time and preferably under $25. Any suggestions?



Answer
i have a portable i-home, it doesn't charge it though. it runs on double a batteries and it is a good speaker. Although it doesn't charge your ipod i still highly reccomend it. you can get it at office depot.

Why is my ipod not working or displaying anything?




Cherry Tom


My ipods battery died, when I tried charging it, it wouldn't charge, i've left it for at least hour, then I tried a different computer and even a different speaker charging system. The ipod won't turn on or display anything, not even the little apple symbol. I've looked on many sites and I've toggeled it, (its an ipod nano) to reset it, nothing is working.
Please help.
What should I do?



Answer
Go to the apple website and either ask a question or look for an answered one.

You can also try buying one of those chargers that you can plug in and charge, like this:
http://store.apple.com/au/product/MB051X/A?fnode=MTY1NDA4NA&mco=MTU5MjU

One of those things came with my ipod but it was a special offer and the first time my ipod died i couldn't sync it with the computer because idk but it started charging when i used one of those but it takes a bit longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good small portable speaker system for my ipod?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment