Saturday, December 14, 2013

What is a good dockable speaker system for ipod?

best speaker system for parties
 on Home Party Karaoke
best speaker system for parties image



philosofur


I want one of those speaker systems where you put your ipod in it and it plays so everybody can hear it. I need it to be kind of loud for a party.


Answer
Check with Apple in their Store online.
Or Walmart.com
Or DLO.com

Can i connect two different speaker systems to play one song?




vgab1626


O.K so I have an iHome speaker and my friend has a JBL speaker. At parties one of the speakers is never enough, so i'm wondering if its possible to have a cord connecting the two speakers systems so that the ipod playing on one of the systems can play on the other as well. Both speakers have audio-in and video-out holes on the back.


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOJkwNjIsg, its a pain in the ass, but this will work i have it setup like this at my apartment




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good dockable speaker system for ipod?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment