Monday, December 9, 2013

How much could I sell this computer system for?

best value wireless speaker system
 on Best Wireless Outdoor Speakers For the Money | Reviews| Ipod-Iphone
best value wireless speaker system image



Peter


I want to sell this computer plus all accessories. I want to sell it for $1,500 (AUD).

What do you think I could sell it for?

i5 3470 (3.2 GHz, 6MB Cache, 3.6 GHz)
8GB 1600 MHz Kingston RAM
ASRock H77 PRO4-MVP
Intel H77 Chipset
Samsung DVD/CD drive
Asus Wireless card/router
Western Digital 1TB (SATA3)
Corsair 600 Watt
Coolermaster case
Nvidia GTX 660 2GB

Bonus
Windows 7 64-bit (offered completely updated)
Kaspersky Anti-virus 1yr
Creative dual speakers
Dell 21.5" IPS monitor
Keyboard and mouse
Will it sell at that price with everything all together?



Answer
Used, something like that will go fo around $600-$700 USD. PC parts are cheaper in the U.S. the value would be lower here. In Australia I'm not sure how much everything goes for, but I would imagine that $1500 AUD is a bit ambitious.

Can anyone recommend a good choice for a wireless home theatre system?




BeachBum





Answer
I would always chose Bose over anything else.

> Great sound quality, rich, deep base and high highs
> Great designs to match your interior - high quality wood
> Powered speakers have very ample power even for large rooms
> very high resale value




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much could I sell this computer system for?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment