Monday, December 9, 2013

What inexpensive but good speaker system can I buy for my HDTV?

speaker system pioneer
 on Speaker System
speaker system pioneer image



Edwin A


I just purchased my first HDTV its a 32" Vizio 1080p, I am trying to a good but not so expensive speaker system for it because the sound seriously is limited. Can anyone suggest a speaker system between $100-$300? It would be very appreciated.


Answer
Buy Coby, they are cheap and gets the job done. Buy Pioneer or Boise if you can afford them...

Do I need a receiver for a Speaker system for my home theater system?




Fernando


I was wondering what the receiver does and if I even need one if I were to buy some Polk Audio 5.1 speaker system.


Answer
Any speakers will require a power amplifier to be able to produce sound. Stand alone power amplifier are mainly left for the high end of the audio and are more expensive. Most consumers purchase a receiver, which has a power amplifier to drive the speakers along with other features like a AM and FM radio tuner and a pre amplifier so that you can connect other divice to the unit. This will depend on your personal budget on how much you want to spend for a receiver. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on receivers. You will notice that Onkyo and Pioneer are the top brand from the entry level to the high end. I personally use both Pioneer Elite and Onkyo receivers for well over 35 years and never had one issue. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What inexpensive but good speaker system can I buy for my HDTV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment