Saturday, December 28, 2013

How do I connect a speaker system to an HDTV and a ps3?

best speaker system for hdtv
 on Hercules XPS 35 USB 2.0 Speaker
best speaker system for hdtv image



Chris P


I'm getting an hdtv tomorrow. How would i go to connect a speaker system to it? I'm gonna connect the ps3 through an HDMI cable.


Answer
Since the PS3 is connected to the TV you dont have to worry about it.

You just need to hook up your TV to the speakers. It really depends on the system but when you get it there will be instructions and most likely color coded cables that will match perfectly. Its all very simple.

What inexpensive but good speaker system can I buy for my HDTV?




Edwin A


I just purchased my first HDTV its a 32" Vizio 1080p, I am trying to a good but not so expensive speaker system for it because the sound seriously is limited. Can anyone suggest a speaker system between $100-$300? It would be very appreciated.


Answer
Buy Coby, they are cheap and gets the job done. Buy Pioneer or Boise if you can afford them...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect a speaker system to an HDTV and a ps3?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment