Friday, December 27, 2013

What kind of Speaker system do you use for your computer?

speaker system for computer
 on logitech speakers sight touch sound until now pc speakers have
speaker system for computer image



Raffi_Kira


I use 2.1 speaker system on my computer
most newer speaker system would use 7.1!!!
but i am good with 2.1
its good for one user...
I use Creative Inspire T2900!
what kind is yours?



Answer
I use the Logitech X-540.
Its sick and it goes pretty loud

What is needed to have 3 computers hooked up to the same speaker system?




Keith A


I have 3 computers/laptops that I want to hook up to the same computer speaker system. Is there a wire or something to have them all connected at the same time?


Answer
You can buy an audio splitter at any good audio store (two inputs, six/eight outs)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Speaker system do you use for your computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment