Thursday, December 26, 2013

What speakers should I buy for Sony PS3?

best speaker system to use with ps3
 on Logitech Z506 Surround Sound 5.1 Speakers  only �59.99 with free ...
best speaker system to use with ps3 image



Jack B


Hi guys and gals,

I've got a budget of about £300 to buy a speaker system.

I've been looking and all the decent systems have blu-ray players included. I don't need one as I have a PS3 which is more than capable and it seems silly to waste money on another blu-ray player.

I know the PS3 needs an digital optical input and was also looking for the possibility of rear wireless speakers!

Any suggestions would be exceedingly appreciated :)

Thank you very much



Answer
I managed to get a Sony Receiver and speakers (5.1) for £299 but this model is no longer being made. It has 2hdmi in and one hdmi out which is great for the PS3. you may be able to look around and find a similar deal.

What do i need in order to hook up a PC sound system to my flatscreen tv?




Mitch


Flatscreen: Apex 32" Class 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV -
PC sound system: Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
I'm trying to connect them along with my PS3.



Answer
Your HDTV is a 5.1 device.

Your computer speakers are 2.1.

See the problem? You need something that will decode the optical from the HDTV as 5.1, then "cripple" the sound by down-converting it to 2.0. Then you need something that will connect the output to the headphone jacks which are standard on computer speakers.

Basically - it wont work, some asian company may make a device for this but it's not common or popular, and computer gear is NOT room filling or made to hook to home theater gear.

Thats 3 strikes I'm afraid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What speakers should I buy for Sony PS3?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment