Monday, December 23, 2013

Does the memorex speaker system work with the iPhone 3g?

best speaker system ipod
 on Sound Bomb iPod Speakers - Speakers - MTM Gifts
best speaker system ipod image



Patrick G.


I just bought a memorex speaker system for an iPod but I have an iPhone and when I put it on it says it won't be able to charge it and when I play music it it doesn't come out of the speakers.


Answer
probably not. with your iphone, i've found only certain speakers will work. just because they have the same 32 pin connector doesn't mean they'll work.

What is the best speaker system for iPod 4th generation?




Hypnotiq


I'm dying to buy a speaker system for my iPod but I don't know which ones are any good. and they're all SO expensive. Anyone have a good one or do you know of any really BAD ones that i should stay away from (lol) thanks!!!!


Answer
Klipsch are a great choice if you have the budget. I have a JBL On Tour speaker for travelling, great sound, small size, run on AAA bateries. For my room I use an iHome, which includes an alarm clock, remote control, sleep, etc.
In www.ilounge.com you can find reviews and ratings for almost all iPod accesories on the market. I use it for deciding my new accesories purchases and had done great choices so far.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the memorex speaker system work with the iPhone 3g?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment