Monday, September 16, 2013

Where to get just the player of a home theater system?

best speaker system home
 on model lg home theater speaker picture Best Tips on How to Place Home ...
best speaker system home image



pradeep


Hi,
I have a wall mount speaker system at home which my previous owner left it.
I am trying to utilize it. I understand that I need a amplifier/receiver to connect the speakers.
But I tried connecting those speakers to my RCA home theater DVD player which has speaker out and it worked.
Now I need just the player that comes with the home theater system without the speakers.
Can anyone please tell me where I could buy them and If i have to search in ebay or local store, what should i ask for? these are not just DVD players rite...but DVD players with amplifiers built it.

Thanks



Answer
There is no such thing.

Your choice (new anyways), is the DVD player with speakers, which comes with everything.

Or you get a component surround system, where you buy your choice of individual components as your needs require.

Is there a remote speaker system that can be powered by a home AV receiver?




RALPH T


I have an Onkyo SR703 Receiver powering my home entertaiment system in my living room. I would like to have a speaker system in my backyard without running wires.


Answer
You can try these options, but a wire still rules.....


http://www.practical-home-theater-guide.com/wireless-speakers.html

I'm really not impressed by the wireless units yet......




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get just the player of a home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment