Friday, September 20, 2013

What is a good surround sound system?

best speaker system under 150
 on www.stores.ebay.com/outdooraudiosystems
best speaker system under 150 image



Stephen Op


I have a 32'' Vizio tv with a ps3 as a player. Using hdmi cables but speakers are not that good. Where can I find a 5.1 Surround Sound System for at least under $150 but I would pay $200 at most. I would even buy one used if I have to.


Answer
Frankly, for that amount of money, you are going to get, well, cheap crap.

Now if you could get up to about $400, you could get a Pioneer 5.1 521-K receiver for $165 from Buy.c*m, and for $200 you could get a Polk 6750 5.1 speaker set from Newegg. Under $400 and you have good electronics and good sound. With connectivity to plug in several HDMI devices.

Now, one could look on local classified sites for used speakers, but the savings for a full 5.1 set won't be huge. Good speakers in that price zone would be Infinity and Polk.

what is the best speaker system for my bedroom and xbox 360 for under $150/?




jjaneski94


my bedroom is 12x13 and i have a 26' lcd insignia hdtv. what speaker system would you recomend... i prefer a 2.1 because i don't want thast many speaker hanging around.


Answer
I have the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speaker System and its pretty good. It cost about 80$. But I have it hook to my external sound card which takes inputs from other audio source.

I have this speaker set connected to my Creative Labs USB Sound Blaster Live! 24bit External which is connected to my laptop. I have my XBOX360 connected to the same sound card. The sounds is amazing.



GL.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good surround sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment