Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What is a good speaker system for a HDTV plasma?

best speaker system reviews
 on ... best in the Philippines. The ideal peace and order situation obtaining
best speaker system reviews image



arkiemom


I bought my husband a 42"plasma flat screen for Christmas. We are thinking about adding a wireless speaker system to enhance the sound. It is in an average size living room - so we don't want to be "blasted" by sound - just good sound for movies etc. We also don't want to spend more than $250. Any recommendations?


Answer
Nothing sounds better then a Bose. You are not likely to get "great" sound for $250. I could be wrong through. However Bose does offer a small home theater system that will give you great sound with out be "blasted" by it. It is $499 however Bose offers a interest free payment plan. They take out a monthly charge to your credit card automatically with out charging you interest for 12 mos making it more affordable! I provided a link below if you want to check it out. I have also included a link to reviews of the best home theaters it also talks about less expensive models this may also help you out.

What is a good speaker system for $150 or less?




Mr.Largo


I just got birthday money for a speaker system and I'm looking for the best sound for my money. I've been looking at the Logitech z-2300, but they seem kind of outdated? These will be used on my computer. I won't listen to them on too high of volume, but I'd like them to be able to still sound clear even when turned all the way up.
Thanks.



Answer
You really do get what you pay for with speakers. Your best bet is to go on Bestbuy.com, tigerdirect.com, newegg.com, and sears.com and check out reviews of speakers. Every brand has their flops and golden speakers. Why not listen to someone who has already owned them?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good speaker system for a HDTV plasma?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment