Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What is a good speaker system for $150 or less?

best speaker system for the money
 on , china manufacturers, china exporters, china factory, speaker ...
best speaker system for the money image



Mr.Largo


I just got birthday money for a speaker system and I'm looking for the best sound for my money. I've been looking at the Logitech z-2300, but they seem kind of outdated? These will be used on my computer. I won't listen to them on too high of volume, but I'd like them to be able to still sound clear even when turned all the way up.
Thanks.



Answer
You really do get what you pay for with speakers. Your best bet is to go on Bestbuy.com, tigerdirect.com, newegg.com, and sears.com and check out reviews of speakers. Every brand has their flops and golden speakers. Why not listen to someone who has already owned them?

What is a good speaker system for my macbook pro?




Bob


Im not looking to spend money here. I prefer to wear headphones when working, but it is nice to have a speaker system too. I want a really small set, if possible even wireless. I dont need anything fancy, and under $50 will do. I just want audio to come out decent, better then my macbook speakers. Thanks


Answer
I have creative speakers, and they have a good sound and price.

http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-T12-Speakers/M/B0028N6YH0.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good speaker system for $150 or less?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment