Saturday, September 21, 2013

What computer speakers are best for me?

best speaker system for small apartment
 on Bowers and Wilkins (600 Series/800 Series Diamond)
best speaker system for small apartment image



Brett S


I want a set of good quality computer speakers for under $500 that can easily double as a tv surround sound system like something i could hook up to both at the same time and just switch between one or the other. I have a small apartment so buying both computer speakers and a surround sound system doesnt make sence.


Answer
try Logitech G51 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UEH5HC?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000UEH5HC

How do i know if i am being too loud in my apartment? I just hooked up my TV and stereo system.?




Eric Thomp


It is a 2 floor garden apartment complex. It is pretty spacious fairly modern. I just hooked up my tv, game system and sound system.
I have never lived in an apartment before. I am on the 1st floor, so i dont know how sound would travel upstairs. The sound system hooked up is a 200 watt system wirh small subwoofers on each speaker.
I am asking this cause I am not a confrontational person, I am just really shy and would be afraid to get a complaint.



Answer
Go outside and close your door. If you can hear your stuff from out there, it's too loud. As far as I'm concerned, someone else's right to make noise ends at my ears. You can also consult with your neighbours, explaining that you have no experience with this kind of thing and want to know if you're being too loud. Keep in mind that it's your sub woofers that will transmit sound the most. While someone might not be able to hear the rest of the sound, the bass can vibrate across a lot more distance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer speakers are best for me?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment