Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Advise on which headphones and speakers to buy?

best speaker system with ipod dock
 on best ipad speaker dock 2013 on fresh gadget com top 10 best ipad ...
best speaker system with ipod dock image



Alexandra


Do I have 200 dollars from Yule to spend, and I decided that what I want/need more than anything is a good pair of headphones, an an iPod dock or speaker system that I can bring to college next year. I would prefer a dock that charges and has remote control. I can't spend more than 200 dollars.


Answer
http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iP23GX/

^^^ The cheapest decent docking station with speakers I could find. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a remote, is that a deal breaker for you?



However, in the headphone department, I recomend the K 142 HD headphones from AKG.

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-K142HD-Definition-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B0028N78HA


18-24k frequency response which can suit all types of music, semi-open design - great acoustics, deep/clean sound, and virtually no distortion whatsoever.

At $100, these headphones are a fantastic deal; if you're not a fan of the semi-open design, check out headphones of similar prices from Audio Technica, (other AKG's), Sennheiser, Grado, etc.


(I left you about 40 bucks of wiggle room incase you didn't like one of the items)




Best of Luck
-Dave

Which iPod speakers and headphones should I buy?




Alexandra


Do I have 200 dollars from Yule to spend, and I decided that what I want/need more than anything is a good pair of headphones, an an iPod dock or speaker system that I can bring to college next year. I would prefer a dock that charges and has remote control. I can't spend more than 200 dollars.


Answer
ihome works good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Advise on which headphones and speakers to buy?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment